Welcome to evistar. By accessing www.evistar.co.uk and its related websites, services, applications or tools you are agreeing to the following terms.
As a condition of your use of evistar (including evistar.co.uk and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm evistar or the interests or property of evistar users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of evistar.
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access evistar and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the evistar site, services, applications or tools or evistar’s copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to evistar;
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to evistar and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of evistar either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user’s registration. If we believe that you are breaching these Terms and Conditions in any way and/or behaving suspiciously on the evistar websites, services, applications or tools, we may, at our discretion, inform other evistar users that have been in contact with you and recommend that they exercise caution.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Also evistar.co.uk does not guarantee availability, continuity or infallibility of the functioning of the Website, and accordingly excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any liability for damages of any kind that may result to lack of availability or continuity of operation of the Website and the services enabled on it, as well as errors in access to different web pages or those from which the service is supplied.
All content displayed on the Website and particularly, articles, databases, business studies, designs, text, graphics, logos, icons, language code, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial designs or any other signs susceptible to industrial and / or commercial use, are subject to evistar.co.uk industrial and intellectual property and / or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Website.
Users report that the contents of any kind that insert in the website does not infringe rights of third parties of any kind, and accept responsibility, expressly exempting evistar.co.uk. for any damage or violation of rights that could cause such content to third parties.
We do not take any responsibility of third party products/services and any other kind of listings. Even if are, in some way, related with our website via links or user’s posts.
Users who sign up through the website evistar.co.uk recognize be adults. Recruitment conducted by minors requires prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the recruitment conducted by the children in their care.
Will be the children who must gather the necessary consent to the recruitment.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to do this we will take steps to ensure that the information we collect is protected against unauthorized use and disclosure, unauthorized modification and communication measures.
evistar.co.uk is committed to protecting the privacy of users of its web site and use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the stored data is protected against unauthorized access. No security system is impenetrable and therefore cannot guarantee the security of our database.
We do not take any responsibility if someone using google or Facebook login to register with evistar.
We do not collect any passwords or personal details of any of the users.
By using our services you consent to these privacy regulations.